If you are living with joint, bone or muscle pain from an injury, arthritis, or overuse, the orthopedic and joint replacement specialists at the Center for Orthopedics can help you regain your active life.
Call 303-738-2552 to schedule an appointment.
Our orthopedic experts partner with patients to provide customized treatment plans that consider all non-surgical and surgical options. We specialize in minimally invasive surgery for orthopedic problems of the hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle. Our surgeons offer leading edge treatments and advanced pain-control techniques.
Common injuries we treat include:
- Hip and knee pain from arthritis or injury
- Shoulder pain, rotator cuff tears, dislocated shoulders
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) tears
Common treatments we provide:
- Hip and knee revision surgery
- Hip and knee total joint replacement
- Computer-assisted navigation for joint replacements
- Minimally invasive orthopedic surgery
- Partial knee replacement (also known as unicondylar)
- Shoulder arthroscopy
The Center for Orthopedics serves the south Denver metro area, including Littleton, Chatfield and Highlands Ranch. We are conveniently located on the campus of Littleton Adventist Hospital at the corner of Broadway and Mineral Avenues. Our address is 7720 S. Broadway, Suite 500, Littleton 80122.